Instagram

Friday, February 2, 2007

goosebumps...all over

[migrated from livejournal]


and it's all because i read this:

Taken from: http://www.playfuls.com/news_0004962_The_Beginning_Of_The_End_For_Harry_Potter_Is_Near_.html

{{Fans all over the world are trying to anticipate the story line in the last installment but Rowling has only hinted she may kill off one of the main characters.

"I don't always enjoy killing my characters. I didn't enjoy killing the character who died at the end of Book 6'' (Hogswarts head master Albus Dumbledore), Rowling said during a New York City reading last summer.

"I really didn't enjoy doing that but I had been planning that for years so it wasn't quite as poignant as you might imagine. I'd already done my grieving when I actually came to write it.''

The end comes as a bittersweet finale not only for readers but also for the publishing companies, booksellers and licensees that have cashed in on the international phenomenon since it began more than nine years ago with “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.”
}}

So I guess, the rumors about Dumbledore's revival is down the drain. Well, I only got to know that fact just now...and I have been half expecting that it wasnt really what it was made to be.
Geez, the goosebumps just came crawling at me like crazy when I was reading this article. More so because my anticipation for the release of the last book is through the roof. I will be one of the first people to get a copy. I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment