Instagram

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

shit talaga na hindi.

[migrated from livejournal]


i just have to let this out of my circulation:

grabe, this day was turning out to be a bore...
but then i lost my 2000 pesos that i just got from sir mike. then i went and retraced my step and then finding it nowhere and figured that if i had asked the people there if they saw my 2000 pesos they'd just deny it...i saw at the bulletin board a posting "MONEY Found - look for ate veron at 201" so i went and was so happy. it turns out it was just 1k. but it was the same money! 500 pesos kasi yung mga yun...

then i was scared shitless to tell my mom. i dont know if it was obvious to my friends around me...that's why it took me so long to get away from eee to fetch my mom at her office (she stayed late because she participated in an aerobics class there) so ayun...meet nalang kami sa sm...i was thinking of ways for her not to know that i lost the money...i have money in my cash box that i could substitute, i could tell her that ive borrowed it - things like that

but then, at the last minute, i fessed it up to her when i met her. we met at OUR HOME at the block because she bought a "divider" - one room in our house has a bed facing the door and that's not really okay in chinese tradition if i remember correctly. i think it has something to do with your health being sucked off during sleep or something - anyway, there and then i told her that i lost the money - 1k. and she wasnt really mad...she didnt scold me or anything - it was more like "panghihinayang..." which, I felt as well. 

There we go - it was "panghihinayang." Naisip ko kasi when I recovered the 1k that it wasnt really that bad. God gives and God takes. I got my new Samsung 21" tv so God has something to take from me - sabi nga sa pinakinggan kong audio book ni stephen king - desperation. God is cruel. So di naman ako nadepress or what. pero it was that word. hahah ngayon ko lang naisip yung appropriate word for that feeling - "panghihinayang"

so ayun, i had not hold the money for 10 minutes, then nangalahati na siya...

haay...after the divider was put inside the car, my mom and i went back to the block to eat. by this time, my mom has forgiven me...not that she was mad in the first place. i just felt during this time that it was forgotten because ive been forgiven.

So we looked around for some place to eat and then i told my mom sa mexicali...then she saw the surplus shop and tell me she will look at some clothes that she can probably use for her aerobics class...so i agreed and then told her ill just be at fully booked. ayun, saw a stand with some Tagalog novelty reading materials...mostly bob ong's and i saw the price and went back to my mom to ask if i could buy some books...and she told me okay and gave me the 1k i returned to her that i got back from ate veron...i was thinking like...how ironic...

So ayun, another impulsive moment of shopping. I was looking through the books and saw that collection na siya in a way kasi yung pinaka latest yung title that has something to do with longanisa (sorry tamad ako bumangon sa kama while typing hahaha) so i was about to buy it but found na wala sa stand yung alamat ng gubat so bibilhin ko na yung first three then had an impulse to ask kung meron sila nung alamat ng gubat then meron pala...so ayun, binili ko na yung latest installment pati alamat ng gubat. hahaha...now i have 5 bob ong novelty readings. forgive me for calling it novelty readings. di ko lang alam paano sasabihin. 

all in all it cost 780 pesos. not bad...i told my mom that if i exceeded 700 di ko bibilihin pero 80 pesos...hehehe pwede na yun...now i have the complete bob ong releases...

pero --- the purpose talaga of buying, not just because i think they'd be an excellent addition to my reading collection, was to alleviate the "sadness" i felt for losing 1k...pero ngayon may bahid parin ng panghihinayang...haay...

dati kasi isang example of an impulsive moment of shopping was when bumili ako ng t3 magazine and namention kung gaano ka perfect phone yung n70 during that time...eh malakas na yung feeling ko na gusto ko talaga magupgrade to n70...then ayun...sobrang lumakas yung impulse and di talaga ako makaconcentrate mag aral for 41. may probset kasing due the next day...hahaha...then ayun nakaconcentrate na ako after kong makabili...isip isip ko naman kasi that time na marami pa akong pera and maiipon ko rin yun through gifts angpao etc...pero hindi pala totoo hahaha...kasi may circuit pa kaya ang hirap makaipon kasi ewan ko ba...basta ganun.

haay...salamat. gumaan na rin pakiramdam ko.
pero shet talaga yung 1k na yun. binulsa na nung nakapulot. hiwalay ata kasi nahulog. shet talaga na hindi.

PS: I FORGOT TO MENTION. HEHEH CHISMIS KASI DI NA AKO NAKAKAPANUOD NG SHOWBIZ NEWS SA LOCAL TV. I SAW THE SINGER OF CUESHE WITH PAO YUNG SA STARCIRCLE (YUNG SA CUESHE YUNG LONG HAIR SINGER) HEHEHE HAND IN HAND PAPUNTA SA CINEMA NG THE BLOCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment