Instagram

Friday, December 9, 2011

[Random] Obsessive Compulsive

My OC-ness has struck.

I've been trying to look for a way to migrate my livejournal to blogger, but i've decided to just read through my livejournal entries from recent to old and copy them over to blogger - each and every entry.

I'll take this opportunity to assess myself based on my previous entry.

As history teachers will tell you, some of the best lessons are learned from the past. You understand the past to become prepared for the future.

But, that's just me talking bullsh*t. It's just my OC-ness to want everything in one place. Like the pictures i've uploaded in Multiply, Facebook and Flickr. Somewhere in the back of my head, there's this nagging sensation to want to integrate them all in one place. But that's a lot of data to migrate and I don't think I will ever find a time to actually complete doing so. So, to relieve the nagging sensation, I need to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment