Instagram

Thursday, April 6, 2006

Boredom can bring good things

[migrated from livejournal]


Okay, so i was bored. What is there to be ashamed about?!

Hahaha...well, let me tell you one thing that I should be ashamed of.

I spent like 45 minutes of my time creating an excel file documenting my whole academic standing!

Hahahah!!! yes, i added, multiplied and divided etc etc the cells!!!

And...here's what I learned.
before this sem started, I had a GWA of about 1.8267

And, after this sem, of course, I assumed a grade of 1.75 for Physics 103 and 1.25 for EEE 103 (grades which I hopefully get...and the grades that I do get based on the computations I made)

erm...oh yes, after this sem, my GWA will be 1.8072

MAN OH MAN!
mukhang dapat ata puro CS CS CS CS CS CS standing ko for the summer and the rest of the 4 semesters left of my college life!
Hmm...not entirely impossible...the term would be...manageable.

Good luck to me!
Man, I don't think that being a cum laude will be unattainable! I know that if I so wish it to happen, I mean if I do my best and be the most determined I can be and also have enough faith in myself that I can do it and have enough faith in God that he will guide me to accomplish it, then I can!!!

=) No more burdens. Start moving on. Oh wait, I have finally moved on! Hahah! The little pieces that I needed some answers to have finally been answered! So, lesson learned, know the people you associate yourself with! Erm, hahaha! =p

Peace sa tatamaang mga bad influence! bad yun!

No comments:

Post a Comment