Instagram

Sunday, April 1, 2012

SS3: FDS Acquaintance Party

I've uploaded all the pictures from the acquaintance party we just had in Facebook and in the private group of the team.

FDS by the way stands for Filipino Dragons Singapore. It was a fun night of getting to know people - like going to a pub drinking and socializing and meeting random people that turns out to be not random at all given the degree of separation. The social gathering happened after the Saturday training we had - and in several hours from now, another training - which I should be going to. I don't feel like doing my Sunday training with running or swimming. After all, it has been 2 weeks since I was last able to paddle since there wasnt any training last week because of the competitive race the team joined.

Enough talk, and more pictures.





















No comments:

Post a Comment