Instagram

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

CH74: So Excited

Yesterday went like "I got this feeling coming coming over me..."

Now it's:

"I've been watching you, I like those little moves you make...
Said I'm feeling you, Tell me ..are you feeling me too
I'd like to know your name but Im so scared,
Afraid of what you might say...
But if I dont ever see you again, can't let you just walk away...

Now you're approaching me, excuse me can I know your name?
Took the opportunity, and now we're standing here face to face
it's amazing that ur so beautiful tell me are u really real
and you say you wanna see me again u have been watchin me too
i'm so excited excited excited excited!"


It's that nice warm fuzzy feeling.
Or maybe it's because I woke up early today (about 45 minutes earlier?) - to do some lap swimming. Managed to finish 40 laps in the condominium's 12.5m infinity pool.

Avicii's tracks are becoming more and more the soundtrack of my life.

I'm so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment