Instagram

Monday, March 12, 2012

CH73: Feeling

Avicii put his spin on this track, but there's no youtube track to share. The essence is similar, but Avicii made it more electronic, and the bass is not as heavy.

Its lyrics go like:


I'm taking flight
There's no way I'm coming down today
We could go all night and rock til the break of day
Can you feel the temperature rising up
With my people all around and we're rising up

I got this feeling coming (coming) over me
I got it, I got it, I got it
I got that feeling

It's nice to have that feeling.
Lots of good things coming, that have come, and gone.
Oh, and of course, let's not forget the people. New friends and -
Excited for the next few weeks to cap it off with a sojourn to Bangkok first week of April for some R&R before starting a new work and leaving quarter-life behind for start of the next quarter!

PS: I got myself an Olympus E-P3 camera last IT show.
So many freebies! I managed to talk my way into getting a Tripod even if it wasn't in the listed freebies. Also got freebies from DBS and AMEX for using the credit card.

Below are some samples shots I took using the camera:








No comments:

Post a Comment