Instagram

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Abandon...

[migrated from livejournal]


I have abandoned studying the Hayt book for EEE23. Haay...I've decided to consult Schaum's outline instead. Shit! I've wasted some of my time reading that book! When it will just end up with Sir PJ CO telling us that there could be a possibility that there will be no True or False part in the exam! Schaum focuses less on reading but more on solving. It's just what's right for me.

Getting on...spent about 2 hours studying for EEE23. I was supposed to wake up at 6am but ended up changing the alarm on my cellphone 7 times! After alarming at 6->6:15->6:40->7:00->7:15->7:30->7:50->8:15 but I woke up at 8:10. Hahaha! I was planning to go to school early so I can send my mom to her office...and study for EEE23 at the main library...Haay...I dont know why I feel so relaxed. It only dawned on me just a few minutes back when I read Kel's update...that...I am under retention. EEE23. It never occured to me until now! Shit! I hope I dont mess up the exam this coming Saturday. Oh God. Don't forsake me.

Must take a shower now.

Smart Casual today.

No comments:

Post a Comment