Instagram

Saturday, February 4, 2006

All things just keep getting better

[migrated from livejournal]


Hahaha! Nabura na naman yung entry ko argh! kasi sira tong putang inang mouse na to eh...nadouble click pa. Hmph. Optical ka pa naman din!

Anyway, this day was so eventful...but since na bura na yung una kong nagawang entry...I am very deeply sorry if this entry has lost the original fervor I had poured on it.

Anyway, I started this day like any other...Hehehe...Planned to go to school early....only to end up late! Hahah...I couldnt resist playing with Gringo. Arrived at EEE 23 class 30minutes late! Damn...oh well...hahaha

Then, after EEE 23, I went to my cousin's class and gave him the project I kept on forgetting to give him. Hahaah...it's been 3weeks to a month since I promised to give it to him.

Then, after that, I went to the CS library to read for my Physics 103 exam. Hahaha...progressed a bit then Rose texted me, asking if I could accompany her to Libis. So I first called my mom and asked her permission to use the car to get to Libis...Using the car for whatever purpose I have is no longer allowable for me...May evat ng 12%!!!! Using it for whatever else reason aside from getting to school will no longer be permissible...well...I must abide by this rule...I made it up.

So ayun...pala si Lew ang may kailangan pumunta sa Libis. Haay...Rose rose rose rose rose...when will you ever learn. Anyway, we went to Libis...then ang hirap makakuha ng Parking lot sa techno one plaza! I told Lew and rose to go ahead and go to Canon...and when I finally found myself a parking space...and went to the lobby to ask what floor Lew and Rose went to, eh aba! Bumaba na sila!!! Argh! Sayang, gusto ko pa naman din makita yung mga Canon executive/s (hehehe hoping.) So ayun, then after that punta kaming GO nuts! Douts! Hahaha...libre supposedly ni Lew pero ako muna naglabas...then on our way out of Libis, we parked near the exit road and ate the donuts. Heheh, sarap! Then ayun nagtanung tanong na sila ni Rose about "the past."

Hahaha...here goes...without any bitterness or whatever else fucked up reasons you can come up with:
Wala na akong pakielam sa nakaran. Ang nakaraan ay nagawa ko ng limutin. At para sa mga tanong gusto niyong ungkatin ang katotohanan, eh wag niyo sa akin tanungin, malinis ang konsiyensiya ko...at hindi ako tulad ng iniisip niyo. Kaya...if you guys are looking for closure for your own sakes, then please, your digging the wrong hole, "Go Fish". Para sa akin, ang mga pabigat sa buhay na minsan ko ng dinala ay pinakawalan ko na. Wala ng ano pa man ang makakapaggawang ibalik ang dati. Hindi ko na mahihintulutan pa yun. I am happy, and that's what matters (for me <- dont take this as being selfish, because I am very sure that everyone desires this as well.) I am quite contented with what I have, material things whatever but I am most contented with the friends I have. If ever you guys are noticing any problems with certain people, and you try to unearth whatever malice hides, then, again, dont come running to me seeking for answers. And, No, dont tell me that I am the missing link...that's just so fucked up. There are no links to this matter. Things happened because they should. Nothing more nothing less. If friendships can be formed and mended, then naturally, they can also be destroyed and smited to dust...if the reasons behind the creation/destruction are what you seek, then it's because I had to move on. (PERIOD)

Anyway, I got to class on time for EEE 103! Yey! Per Unit....argh...matrabaho! Anyway, After that class, I fetched my mom at her office and we went back home. Hehehe, I just had to take a shower...Family dinner yan eh...Ayaw ko maging cause for stereotypes on UP students na keso mukha raw mga nerd. Ahahaha...So...anyway, we ate at Greenhills, at Kamay Kainan...Sarap sarap! Buffet! Hehehe, ang daming choices.

Anyway, buti nalang nagpunta ako sa family dinner na yun...yey! May mga angpao! Weeee!!! hehehehe, let's just say na what I earned was enough for another trip to puerto (4 people dapat eehhehe, off peak) pero now, I could last for 5 days. Mwahahhaha...

Then, after eating, since some of my cousins from Hongkong wanted to do something fun here in the Philippines, because maya mayang 8am eh flight na nila papuntang Hongkong ulit...we went to Euro Star!!! Weeee!!!

here are the rides I rode on and some brief description...of the experience I had.

Booster!!!
Astig!!! Hahahaha!!!!! Putek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This ride was so exhilarating!! Ang bilis ng ikot...Everything just spins...360 sideways pati vertically ahahaha... Ang astig talaga!! I like the part he upside down ka and you whirl through the ride shouting and seeing the faces of the people you know! Astig!!! One of the most fun rides I have seen. Astig eh...ang ganda pa ng music na pineplay nila sa background...very hip

Flipper!!!
Putek!!! 2 words. Centrifugal Force. Hahahah...Parang OCtopus naman to eh...Pero redesigned...And, frankly, I like the flipper's design better. Para ka nga talagang nasa isang Pinball!!! At ikaw yung ball. Hahaha!! nkakahilo to...Pero super saya dahil sa Centrifugal force pati sa vertical descend sa ilang parts ng ride. Astig!!!!!! 

Log Jam
For some reason, eto na yung favorite ng mga cousins ko, so I seriously got wet!!! Duh, we rode it in...uhm...I dont know...5 times?!

Joker!!!
Puta! Sorry for the indecency pero this has got to be the best ride here in the Philippines!!!! Astig talaga!!! THe sensation of being thrown to the ground and being thrown into the air!!!! Shet!!! Pag ikot niya at sobrang bilis to some extent...Ang taas din kasi ng abot niya eh...40+ meters yung aabutin mong height sa ere...plus nagrotate pa vertically yung sinasakyan mo....kaya astig!!! Certain moments of the ride you are upside down and it would seem like you were falling into the ground!!! Open air din siya and wala na talagang ibang cover sayo apart from the necessary cover to keep you locked tight sa ride...pero...it wasnt locked tight enough eheheh...siyempre hindi pwede yun...baka madurog ka sa pressure pati centrifugal force pati na rin cause ng gravity ng earth. HEheheh...Astig talaga!!!! Certain sensations sa isang part ng ride was like tinatapon ka papunta sa lupa....and...hindi ka na talaga makakasandal sa upuan mo kasi wala kang way to push yourself back...wala kang tinatapakan eh! Kaya yun!!! sa ride...pushed against ka run sa safety mechanism over your body and wala kang magawa kung hindi sumigaw!!! Astig! At sa isang part naman ng ride, magbago ng direction yung ride and you are then going to experience the sensation of being thrown into the air!!!! Shet!!!!

I love EURO STAR CARNIVAL!!! I must go there again!!! Wala na akong pakielam sa price ng entrance!!! I think that it is totally worth it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment