Instagram

Friday, August 4, 2006

Maturity

[migrated from livejournal]


Slowly as the leaves fall to the ground, I am sure. I have matured. The number associated with age seems magnificent now.
With the current circumstance that we face, to say the least, I know I have matured. I may still be impulsive and tactless, but heck, who cares. I love those two aspects of mine.
I should start planning things out for myself. The future is always near, always out of reach till present comes. But the wheel of Fortune turns.

--
Open the gates and I shall enter. Welcome me with delight. For there in your company, I will sow the seeds of malice. Prepare the feast for glutton, spread the words of incontinence, embrace discord, salute the wrathful and sullen. I welcome ye who has ascended! Use me for your purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment