Instagram

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

CH161: Excessive

A realization just occurred to me when I was thinking about what to pack for my short vacation in KL this Friday-Sunday...I've been going out of Singapore monthly for the past months!

Oct-Nov 2012: Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, Las Vegas, etc

Dec 2012: Krabi Thailand, staycation at Ritz over Christmas

Jan 2013: Auckland, The Shire :-) New Zealand

Feb 2013: KL, Melaka Malaysia

March 2013: Bintan Indonesia

I know I always wish to travel more each year. But I'm not sure I made it a resolution for my 26th year of living. Soon, like very soon, it will be my 27th year. What resolutions will I make? What words will I try and live by?

4 comments:

  1. Nice! *apir*

    I love travelling but I hate taking planes. It's not that I'm afraid of heights or thinking na magca-crash yung plane but the waiting... The travel time. Mainipin eh. =P

    Kampai!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! some of the trips i went to were by bus...but shorter time in cramp space will always be preferred even though some buses have comfy seats...and i agree with you on travel time. i like the destination, but if it's more than 8 hours plane, hassle na haha

      Delete
  2. The first quarter of 2013 has also been all about travel for me, Tipz. Haha! :D Nice, nice.

    ReplyDelete