Instagram

Sunday, October 1, 2006

as eee 21 has thought me...

[migrated from livejournal]



the dont care condition.
for some weird reason, i dont really seem to care much about what happened with the storm and all. I just dont know. I cant seem to find a reason to be concerned. But, heck, yes, I guess compassion for the sake of other people who may have been affected by the raging tempest should be a reason...but...nope. I just dont feel it.

For the times when the wind was really strong and most of the people have been texting me about what had happened to UP, I just stayed at home...playing computer...till...the blackout came. And so it did...I just wandered around the house, doing nothing and anticipating the time when the electricity came back. Of course, I recall right now how amazing KFC is...hehehe...we had our food delivered. Can't really recall what time we had it delivered...but I assume it was during the time when the wind was not as strong as most people say it was.

Anyway...spent the day without electricity and was just boring myself out....I had snake 3d to accompany me. but i finished it so it was a bit dragging. I tried reading the magazine i bought. the one entitled success secrets of the country's top 50 entrepreneurs...hehehe...I wasted 2 AAA batteries for that. I was reading through a flashlight. Hehehe. Of course, there's not timeline to this entry unlike a friend's entry hahaha.

Anyway...electricity came back at about 500am friday. So...I went back to playing ps2! hahaha. I was trying to finish the game. Which, by now I finished.
Friday, was just relaxation...

Saturday.
Went to kapuluan study center because sir mike texted me and said that there was something he needed to talk to me about. I appreciate the forum that they held. I learned a lot. And for some weird twist, I had this notion that most of everything that I may want in the future orbits around "business." It still bugs me how they were able to invite Mr. Cruz...a very convincing speaker and talk about rich.

Then, after the forum at kaps, I headed straight to glorietta...then...again, talk about the feeling of dont care....As I was driving through EDSA...man...certain places were dark. especially along the mandaluyong and makati area...there were a lot of road constructions and detours along the way so...it was kind of fun heheheh to say the least. And then...I just dont know. I hope no calamity strikes our home....just so that I can learn to care.

Wait. Maybe its not that I dont care. Maybe its more like. I have my own life to live. I dont have anyone I should reach out to so...

there. So, if there's someone out there who needs reaching out to like if you got your house crushed by some acacia tree or something...tell me. I am sure I can help you out one way or another.

anyway, getting on with the entry.
I went to glorietta to meet up with friends.
There. I learned that most of them are graduating, and some have already graduated. I am talking about highschool friends.
Haay...my turn will come soon enough...soon enough.
And...another thing I noticed. it just feels different when I am with my high school friends. Maybe because my UP berckts and my highschool friends are just so apart. but...that's what I love about both side of friends. hehehe. Di mabilis magsawa kasi both groups offer different company.

Anyway anyway...ano na kaya ang mangyayari sa mga susunod na araw...

Palapit na ng palapit ang oras na malalaman ko kung ang sapat na ba ang pagod at mga puyat na dinanas ko para lang maging isang college scholar. I really really really really hope and pray that I reach that GWA for this sem...
That's in order to pull up my GWA higher.
I know, grades are not everything. But, one thing I learned from the forum I went to was that. Yes, people may say that grades dont really matter. But, grades are proof of one's excellence and discipline. There you go. So please forgive me if you think i am overly GC.

Hmmm...there's something I am supposed to type down but it seems to have slipped my mind.
think think think.
-> is there some particular peculiarity with my haird? people have been going out of their way to comment on it. An orgmate commented on it in a positive light, and some of my highschool friends commented on it in a positive light (I assume) mixed with hints of taunting.

wait, that's not exactly what I was supposed to type down.
->I have started incorporating yoghurt, tea and dutchmill in my food and drink consumption. Hahaha. It helps. I just realized. But, one thing I still havent gotten over, the nestle yoghurt costs 33 pesos! And...I was thinking...isnt that like...a meal for one family...? and then i recalled ate may telling me why it's justifiable for her to have her hair rebonded for a price of 3000 something when there are people going hungry heheheh...
->It made me realize that, yes, there are people suffering in this world. But but but, yes, people may sympathize, people may offer their company to ease the grievances...but one thing people (sorry if i am generalizing this) shouldn't do is to make other people's suffering their own....because if people do that, then they lose sight of what their life should be about. Again, I stress the point that I am generalizing hehehe. I didnt want to put the statement with people = I, It is through the suffering that people experience that they grow better people. If they are put in that circumstance, then it is up to them to rise up and overcome it. That's the wheel of fate. The wheel of course will not move unless you do something to move it.

And...since i cant seem to remember at all what I was supposed to write down...
- CONGRATULATIONS EMIL AND DYAN! Salamat sa pagiging mga miyembro ng UP CIRCUIT. Thank you for bringing pride to the organization!

No comments:

Post a Comment