Instagram

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Gloat entry

[migrated from livejournal]


be warned hehehe. Gusto ko magyabang sa blog ko.
Yey! Tapos na rin at last ang ece 121 project namin. what's left is the documentation, the paper for ece conference and the full way presentation.
Haay, after I post this entry, I shall be going to the ps2 and start playing xenosaga. Ps2! I missed you!

Haay...now time to gloat.
Yey! I got 1.5 in EEE107!!! Yes! I love it!
And so, me, the ever competitive person that I am decided to check my standing.
I AM THE SIXTH IN CLASS! Yey! Not too bad considering that's like hmm...50 students? 50+ students?
And so, not being satisfied, I checked the other class result. whoa may nakita akong nakakuha ng 101 yung average...geek! Hehehe, pero kilala ko yata kung sino yun hehehhe.
Anyway, when I checked the other class, I found out that I was 14th in standing overall! Hehehe...So that's like the 14th best out of two sections of about 90++ students. 

yes! Di ako makaniwala kaya ako nagyayabang. Hehehe. I thought I did poorly in that subject especially when I got my third exam. Haay...kinda think of it, di naman sobrang effort binigay ko sa class na to unlike sa 41...haay...41 lang talaga na compromise kong subjects ngayon.

Bio 1, I got 1.75! Yes! Hehehe, considering that I think I have maxed out the absences. Tapos 2 lectures na worth about 100 slides na miss out ko dahil consecutive absences. Hehhee, ang aga kasi ng 830 eh. I do better pag afternoon classes.

Anyway, more gloat on the way. I hope I get at least 90 in the eee 43 exam! Hehehe, Noel and I had the same answers, and pag may nakapareha ka sa exam na mga sagot, most likely tama ka especially kung sa tingin mo naman tama ginawa mo...and sabi pa ni noel todo aral siya. as in kahit last year problems nireview niya hehehe...now...sana maka 1.5 man lang ako or 1.25. hehehe.

Siyempre di pa ako satisfied with just seeing my grades, i decided to compute my gwa! Hehehe, worst case condition was...2.5 lang ako sa 41 which will most probably be the case...tapos etc etc. pero still cs standing parin...Sad nga lang kasi hindi malakas hatak niya sa overall gwa ko which will be 1.78 something...eh kelangan ko nga 1.75 diba.

Haay...promise pag natapos na tong year na to with being the fincom head hehehe and other responsibilites...I shall do better! Kaya ko toh! Cum Laude please do not be so elusive....

Haay...Ayan, na labas ko na rin yung gloat feeling na kanina pa nag brebrew...haay...sana pala dapat maka 1 ako sa ece 121... para talagang mas mahatak pa yung overall gwa ko.


Haay...Thank God.

Sa bio 1 dapat bibilangin ko kung pangilan ako sa class hehehe pero sabi ko wag nalang. puro freshies lang naman kacompetensya ko run. Not even worth it i compare kasi iba na ang load ko hehehe. hehehe...hehehehe...hehehehe.

Sorry. This entry was more of like boosting my grade esteem. =p

Enjoy the vacation everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment