Instagram

Friday, February 22, 2013

[Random] Calvin and Hobbes

Veering away from a sad post: CH154: Abrupt Endings, I happened upon an article from Gizmodo (Photoshopping Calvin and Hobbes into Real Life Makes Me Really Happy). To say the least, after viewing the article, I recalled the fond memories I had with reading the said comics. It's one of the few comics I've read that has made an impact in terms of humor and personal sensibilities.

All the works below belong to Nite4awk / Michael Den Beste from http://realcalvinandhobbes.tumblr.com/ check more of his work through the link. I love the idea of how he incorporated the characters to real life photographs. It feels a bit surreal looking at how the comic characters blend in so well.

My favorite one
My next favorite




Happy Friday! Good vibes.


No comments:

Post a Comment