Instagram

Monday, July 2, 2012

[Random] Casual Conversations

Innuendos, snide remarks, and whatnot. Excuse me if some conversations may seem a bit explicit. :) 






1.
Person 1: Hello may face value ka naman kasi!
Person 2: kulang pa friend. I want to be able to say the line: "I'm more than just a pretty face!"
Person 2: kulang pa ng abs! Haha

2.
Person 1: ano ba kasi hanap mo?
Person 2: gusto Ko kumpletuhin Ang FIFA! Hahaha
Person 1: hahaha Hindi kita kinaya

3.
Person 1: I'm the head lawyer here in Singapore, I have properties in Europe and Australia. My favorite is in Mykonos. Do you want me to marry you there?
Person 2: Of course not! We just met! (patagong walkout)

4.
Person 1: Nasa bahay na kasi ako. Ayoko na gumalaw!
Person 2: Yung sa baba nag rereklamo Hahahaha!
Person 1: hahaha
Person 2: Galawin mo raw! Ay shet - bad!
Person 1: Kaloka ka!
Person 1: :P

5.
Person 1: Fota ang hapdi ng singit ko sa half marathon!
Person 2: Ay bakit nag kaskas? Hehe sa inner lining daw ng shorts sabi sa akin.
Person 1: Feel ko sa brep ko
Person 1: Super sikip
Person 2: Mag cardio ka hahaha! Para lumuwag ang brip!
Person 1: Tse!

6.
Person 1: Sana makasama ang mailap mong nanay (blogger) hahaha
Person 2: Hahaha nanay talaga? Napabayaan na ako kung ganun!
Person 1: Yes, siya ang prodigal mother!
Person 2: Pwede mag pa adopt? Haha naka ready na emancipation papers ko
Person 1: Kanino ka pa adopt? Wala akong maternal instinct haha
Person 2: Kelangan ko complete family! Si (blogger) single parent!

7.
Person 1: Nagusap lang kami. Getting to know each other. Ang saya! I enjoyed the conversation!
Person 2: That's great! As I said, you should put yourself out there for experience!
Person 1: Yupyup! You're my inspriration hahaha!
Person 2: Good! Now get laid!

8.
Person 1: Ang pangit mo friend LOL!
Person 2: Ang sama mo ... huhuhu
Person 1: Joke lang! hahaha mababa lang EQ?
Person 2: Haha yey! Joke lang? Hahaha
Person 2: Of course I know it was (a joke)! Hahaha feeling!
Person 1: BJ gusto mo? Lol! Auto correct or not?
Person 2: Hahahaha knowing you? It's hard to tell haha
Person 2: Wait lang! najejebs na talaga ako. Baka umurong!

9.
Person 1: I just had a date with an Australian guy! Thank you! It was all because of you! :)
Person 2: Nice! Is that in Blendr? I'm so happy for you! Teka, I hope this isn't some joke!
Person 1: He's British but moved to Australia. And yes, In Blendr - there are so many guys messaging me there! Mostly western!
Person 2: Nice! Just don't get your head wrapped around it so easily! Be careful and safe! Picture please!
Person 1: Here's the pic! He's 35 and I think he's just too old for me. What do you think?
Person 2: Too old?! Tanga! Tama na yan! Haha Did you exchange numbers? Bakit walang ***?
Person 1: Yep, we're communicating! He's too much of a gentleman. I said I had to go home by 10pm! Haha
Person 2: Tanga lang my curfew?! Did you check the ring finger?
Person 1: This time around, I asked! Hahaha he's single!

10.
Person 1: There are so many people here checking you out!
Person 2: Oh really, I didn't really notice? Where? Who?
Person 1: Look there the person wearing green and there and there.
Person 2: Ohhh ... haha, I think I should get over this self-esteem issue
Person 1: Dear, get over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment