Instagram

Friday, September 21, 2007

recent embarassment

[migrated from livejournal]


hahaha....

just recently...after our mock proposal in eee190...i stayed late in the lab to finish my eee54 design problem which was due the next day...

and after i finished, i went to the car, still all dressed up and wearing leather shoes...I hate driving in leather shoes so i decided to wear my slippers instead. And then after doing so, I realized that the slacks that I was wearing were the long ones. (I was not able to have them altered because wala naman atang alteration sa giordano...kaya ayun...2 inches longer than necessary and...I didnt want to get into an accident for the reason that my slipper got caught by my slacks...so i decided to change into the shorts that I was initially wearing before the mock proposal started....

and...then...just when I stripped off the slacks...a friend's car drove into the eee parking lot!!! and then...it stopped right beside my car with the car's headlights all turned up...and i was like...SHIT! Im in my undies! hahaha...and then...the worst part of it...was that the car backed up and was only making some sort of u-turn...and it stopped right in front of me...I felt as if I looked like a deer that's about to get run down! hahaha...eyes all wide and stuff like that....hahaha...and then...there were so many of them in the car!!! hahaha...i was still trying to get my shorts on when they stopped right in front of my car...hahaha...that was embarassing. and when I had finished wearing my shorts on....I went out the car to get them on properly...ang hirap kaya mag bihis sa loob ng kotse!!!  Hahahah...

the most embarassing part of it...was...hahaha...I think they might actually think I was doing something perverted. hahahahah...and what's even worse is the fact that all of them are from the other org...ahhaha...some people I know, and some I just know by name but not properly introduced.

so anyway...that was embarassing. oh yeah, after I went out of the car to straighten out my shorts....I went to the eee comfort room to check whether I had worn my shorts right. and get out from there sight even just for a slight minute....I should have just changed what I was wearing in the eee comfort room in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment