Instagram

Monday, October 31, 2005

Part 3.


Okay...so far, the sembreak has been kinda dull. Well, except for the particular lakwatsa here and there. (i.e swimming with kiko and nikki last friday...)
hmm...last friday...which reminds me.
Okay, so last thursday, i spent the night at kiko's place. We watched kung fu hustle...the next day we watched shaolin soccer, then we went to celeb soon after to swim.
After swimming, yes kiko brought us back to UP, thanks kiko!! Nikki and I chatted for a little while, got to know her a bit more. hehehehe...talk about emotional baggage.
Anyway, so by then, I texted my mom, "Are you guys home? I left my keys in the other bag" So, while waiting for their reply, I went to SM NORTH to waste some time in waiting for their reply. Okay, so no reply came, I ASSUMED that they were home...to my demise...when I got home...they weren't. I frantically went to the store that's just right across our house and bought coke (ehehhe may 5pesos lang pala ang liit pa ng bottle) and had my phone loaded with 25 pesos. I called my sister and when she answered I exploded (ehheheh but of course very discreetly...)
They told me that they just received my texts!!! God damn. They told me that it may take them quite a while to get home. They were packing a lot of stuffs we left in one of our other condo units in Mandaluyong. They were going to have it renovated and rented for. (Kaching! extra money ehhehehe) So, I agreed to their plan. I went to this shabby diner (opened for 24 hours) just right on the corner of road 8 and road 13 here in QC. I ordered ahem ahem...one of the things I usually order...pork sisig! (kadiri yung pork sisig sa grill queen naalala ko lang...may mga buhok pa nung baboy...yuck!) buti nalang sa kanila...wala masyado.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I bought FHM november issue before I went home only to know na yun na nga no one was home!
They told me to go to SM NORTH and watch a movie. So, I did. I went to SM NORTH, bought tickets for the 9pm show time of The 40Yr Old virgin. But I had to wait for about an hour and more. So, I went to the petshop (located at the top floor) and wished that I had a pet. But of course, I have to admit that I am very unsure of how I could take care of it...Isip isip ko baka magsawa rin ako run sa aso and hayaan ko nalang...ehhehe I have that attitude with getting bored with things easily. I saw a guy (who looked gay with his partner =p) buy a white and fairly cute cat. Then, a lady, maybe a friend of the guy bought a pug! (awww...I wanted one too.)
Then, when I finally got bored, I went to the cinema and watched the movie. It was hilarious! ehehehe...no spoilers here. I just hope I dont end up like that guy. I...erm...nevermind.

By the way...just a strange instance...when I was finally done watching the film...I went to the cr to take a leak after which I was washing my hands when another person entered. And when I looked at the mirror to see who it was (takot manakawan) I saw that he was staring at me...creepy...paglabas ko ng cr nakasunod pa rin yung tingin niya! Ahahaha...ang cute ko siguro kaya ganun. alam niyo naman...mahirap maging cute. =p
So...when I got home...WALANG DSL! WALANG DSL THE NEXT DAY! WALANG DSL THE NEXT DAY AFTER THAT DAY! 3 days walang dsl!!! sira raw yung equipment...sa ibang place ayus na. MY GULAY!!! I FELT SO DEPRIVED. whoops sorry nalimot kong tanggalin finger ko sa SHIFT eheheheh...
Finally, I was able to go online...pero...anu ba yun. down yung crs. and uvle. ano kaya grade ko sa EEE 21?
PS: Kiko, ang boring ng diablo 2! heheh install ko ulit dahil wala akong magawa...tinatamad pa akong magstart sa ps2...ang pangit na nung diablo 2...boring..
TIPZ's random thoughts:

1) wow. YUNG PS3! sabi sa FHM...ps3 IS 35 TIMES MORE POWERFUL than ps2!!! oh my gulay!!! it's ubelievable!!! tapos ang astig pa ng bagong design nila nung console...XBOX 360 and NINTEDO REVOLUTION BULOK!!! ahahaha...astig talaga eh...tapos kaya pa niya yung mas advance sa DVD...i forgot what it was called, something about blue something blue ray or something.
2) ang ganda ng NOV issue ng FHM!!! ehehehe nagulat ako kay maui taylor! ganda niya!! =p drools. pero di siya yung covergirl eheheh ibang girl eh...from the fhm gnd.
3) I officially finished Digital Devil Saga and started with Digital Devil Saga 2. Ahahahah...natawa ako...sobrang continuous yung story...as in sobrang linked pati ako nagulat sa sobrang smooth nung transition...naexplain pa kung bakit lahat ng skills nawala...sabi kasi...eheheh bakit daw sila nanghina sa REAL WORLD? ehhehe ganda talaga ng story naastigan ako!
4) Bakit walang nagrereply sa 2870 sa textnonstop? Tapos na ba yung promo nila na yun?
5) May cabinet is arriving on wednesday! FINALLY! May gulay talaga yung Homeworld sa megamall...nung oct 15 pa binili tapos dapat oct 22 darating nung tumawag ako hinihingi pa yung address tapos sabi dapat daw pinasked yung delivery! PUTEK! tapos habang naghintay ako sa phone narinig ko yung babae na nakasagot sa akin...Oist (insert name of person called here) sagutin mo na to...Nagugutom na ako eh...nung umayaw...binalikan ako...haay...ayaw ko na alalahanin...so stressful those sm employees were.
6) Harry Potter! Ang ganda nung posters...ano kaya...manuod kaya ako ng isa ako sa mga una? hmm...pero what about the money! ehhehe gastos din yun. expected pag nagpuerto ubos pera ko...
7) Mag 16 units lang kaya ako....or kukuha nalang din ako ng isa pang GE.. MST para tapos na RGEP ko? Hmmm...mahirap hirap din yung mga subjects ko next sem...pero baka 16 units nalang...for the first second sem na 16 units lang ako...pwede na siguro.
8) Gusto ko mag tennis!!! gusto ko matuto!!!! F1 racing hmm...magaling naman ako magdrive...madali na yun ehehhehe...
9) Namimiss ko na MOBOT!! Pero sana talaga...tanggapin ako/kaming lahat...haay...medyo close ko na rin yung ibang mga probie sa run eh... ^_^ ahem ahem...lalo na siya. hehehe pero taken. (zip.)

sige ps2 muna ako!

No comments:

Post a Comment