Instagram

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

evidence

[migrated from livejournal]


=)
Time has a way of healing, so they say
So why am I still left here cryin'
Caught in these ways of emotion as people stare
I find there's no real place for me to hide
Well I've been trying in vain
Was only fooling myself
With each passing day
The pain still stays the same
_______________________________________

the important thing is that I've made it.
5 long grueling years.
Everything is finally over.

Thank You for everyone who has been there for me.
A big thank you to everyone who I have gotten to know.
And, no, this is not some sort of eulogy.

Finished.
That's what has been.

Next chapter please.

The next important thing is that I have tried my best

I was never really expecting anything.
Just hoping everything falls into its proper place

College is finally over. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment