I hate my cough. this is the first time in the longest time since i had a case of "cough." For some reason i like it better when it's flu or something. you know, the dripping nose, the phlegmatic "singa" on tissues. even though, it gets hard to actually swallow water or whatever because of the congested nasal passage...i think i can live better with that case...hmm...i suddenly realized that dizziness accompanies that kind of ailment. hahaha. oh well, nevermind what I said. The only thing I hate about coughs, well the cough i have for the past days is that it's terribly hard to control. I cant even breathe deep. because i end up wheezing then coughing. i hate it. I couldnt get any sleep last night because I was coughing myself up. hahaha bad pun. i intended it to like waking = coughing.
1. For some weird miracle, Thank You Lord! I passed both exams of eee 43. Well, the first exam was very very surprising! I mean, come on! When that exam finished, it felt so surreal. I cant even remember if it coincided with the eee 41 exam...wait...did it? Well...hmm...I can see clearly now. Even though I have been trying to avoid compromise in the things that I do....it ends up as it is. Compromised eee 41 for eee 43...haay...well, at least I still have some...actually, i can no longer predict the situation...but I still hope for the best so that I could get CS standing. that's enough to bring my GWA closer to 1.75....haay...dont be so elusive...my dear intellect.
2. Y4it was fun. Though, at the very start of the event, I had an embarassing moment. And man, to be embarassed in front of 2000+++ people! I mean, so at Y4it there was this batian portion where the schools or whoever was there hands notes to the host so that they could be acknowledged.AND! Since I was one of the ushers, someone handed it to me to give to the host...then when I got close, the host reacted something like "Oi Gwapo..." Then "He/She", started to interview me and asked me if I was chinese. So I answered yes, I was half...then he/she made this joke about my mother being fukien? Or the way he/she coined it "Fukienang Ina mo?" Well, I smiled a bit at the joke...It was just totally embarassing that I didnt even realize that someone was taking a video of what was happening...and the video was being projected in...i dont know, 2 of the three projectors on the stage. Man oh man. But it came as a blur...sooner or later. I did what I had to do...and that was usher...Well, just a comparison of this incident and the last. Well, this one isnt as embarassing as the last....only difference is that the audience was much bigger. The last incident where somebody asked me...in a form of a half truth joke or whatever "patikim naman ng ngipin mo" in front of several audiences...included some erg people and some other people from the college of engg as well as some of my friends....well, that was more shocking that was just recently happened.
3. I sure am attracting the wrong sex. Haay. I'll admit it for now. Torpe. Hahaha. That's me.
4. Still coughing.
5. Still have 50 pages left to read for eee 41.
6. I shall be studying for eee 43 now. I might as well do better. Oh by the way. dahil gusto ko ishare...at magyabang ng konti...first exam. kulang pa ng isang part...that would comprise 33.33 points of the total score...so far average ko for the 2 parts that was returned = 184/3. So that's about 61.something...I really hope i get a good grade for the
7. I have now received that jump start that I