Instagram

Monday, December 29, 2008

CH24: Last Thank You

[migrated from livejournal]


..for this holiday season.

Thank you Lord for the following blessings this holiday season: (a.ka favorite gift items) =) in no particular order
1. Emporio Armani Diamonds (Parents) - Another 'night' scent to add to my collection. I was pretty bummed out when my Escada Sentiments ran out (favorite eh. madalas gamitin). EAD has a very similar scent to the Escada scent. It has a dark forefront smell and sweet undertones after. Very intoxicating. Hahaha. You'll feel like a celebrity with it on. The scent of confidence! (hahaha. ano to pawis?!)

2. Hummer H2 scent (Brother) - A 'morning' scent to add diversity to the scent collection I currently have. Move over Lacoste Essentials / Hugo Boss Motion. This one's a keeper.

3. External Hardisk (Sister) - 300 GB. Yey! A quick blessing for 2009. I was planning to get an external hardisk first before setting my sights on an SLR. But I guess my gift plea was heard. Thank you very much sis!

4. Wireless Router (Sister)- Yey! I was hoping to purchase this one with money I would be getting from my shift premium. But I guess, let bygons be bygons now (since they were not approved - my december night shift premium claims). No more "agawan" for the desktop...and yet once again, I will be able to use my laptop again!

5. Palawan Trip (Parents) - An escape from Manila. Whew! I needed that. I've always had this sort of affinity of feeling refreshed by going to the beach. To refuel back the lost energy hahaha. Very worth it trip. Thanks to PALakbayan for organizing / doing the reservations etc (for such a cheap price). Thank you to Legend Palawan as well for a very (almost) first class experience. The room could have been better.

6. Sumdex Bag (Myself) - Another small traveller's bag to add to my collection of those mini bags you see me going around with. "Sulit" na rin given the price. The quality is great and it has a lot of pockets that I usually need. Plus. THe design's sleek!

7. Issey Miyake Scent (Sister) - Still haven't smelled it yet though. But, I am pretty sure it will smell great as my sister was the one who introduced to me Escada Sentiments (which at first I had hesition with) considering the color of the bottle that housed the perfume (dark red which was almost dark purple). She said that it was a light scent though...so I'll count that in with my 'morning' scent choices.

8. Great Friends (God?) - Hahahaha. Thank you Lord for such great friends. Through thick and thin. Through highs and lows.

9. Great Colleagues (HP) - Thank you Celle(?) for introducing me to such great compnay of people...or perhaps if not introduced, then paving the way to... Through ewards and misses! Hmm...whatelse...More outings please! Hopefully, this time, private places heheheh to avoid the "konsumisyon" of bratty government "feelers" hahahaha. 'nuff said.

10. Surprise Gift (YOU! YES YOU!) - Advance Thank you. =) "Pwede ka pa humabol sa listahan ko! Hahahaha" You can never have too much blessings. Hahahaha.

11. Angpaos (Various People) - Thank you! Very timely gifts in time of my financial crisis. =( Yes, you read it right...financial crisis...I still have a debt to pay off my Mom...Iphone unit bill...

On to a brighter side, I only have one thing in my mind for a New Year's Resolution.
* Lord, please help me find a cure to this itch I have (hahahaha. not anywhere on my body though). It's the itch of becoming "sawa agad" on things. I fear that this may be an impediment sooner or later. It can be a sign of lacking follow through (?). Not sure though....like before, I've never settled with a phone for more than a year and a half. Once I have the money / cash / sponsor...I get a new phone. I guess, it's part of me that's tech driven...or gadget driven....or the part of me that wants to have best things I see for myself. But, that problem has been resolved. I'm tied with Globe for two years worth of Iphone subscription. But, there are other things I become too quickly to get tired of...But that's for me to figure out =p

No comments:

Post a Comment