Instagram

Monday, April 11, 2011

[Random] April 10

I spent the day in and out of sleep/work. Dozing off, waking up checking the mailbox, dozing off, waking up to perform some activities for two application servers for work. Then dozing off again and waking up to perform the BW production release activity for work, then dozing off, and waking up to check on issues. Then dozing off to continue work on the production release once counterparts confirmed their parts were finished.

After the shift, I saw to it that I finished at least all the imports to production and maintenance window. After which, I decided to have something to eat. When I got back home, I decided to take a quick nap, thinking perhaps after I could go out to a pub and get something to drink - hahahaha, umiemo effect. But then the nap turned to 5 hours of sleep.

Woke up, went out to eat again lol.

So, I spent the day before my birthday doing nothing exciting.
I'm becoming such a bore.

No comments:

Post a Comment