Instagram

Sunday, December 4, 2005

Fat and fat-free day.

[migrated from livejournal]



Whew!
The moment I woke up, I headed straight to the computer. To check for email, check new games, check friends update here in lj, played rf online. This was about 12:20 nn. At 12:45, I started playing rfonline. By 1pm, my mom went upstairs and brought me food.

Surprise surprise! ISANG BUONG CRISPY PATA! Ugh! This is for lunch! I was like...what the hell...Well, dont get me wrong, the food was delicious! Yum Yum! Pero the fat...the FATs! Crispy nga siya...malutong yung balat eheheh...by this time I was wondering why we have such entree...then moments later...huh? Bakit parang may nagbukas ng videoke bar ng ganito kaaga...
Tsaran!!! Mga kabarkada ng kapatid ko dumating! May party! Teka teka...may party...ngayon? Well, yes we had our mini house blessing yesterday...but...huh? Why wasnt I informed of such happening?
Getting on...For the early afternoon I played RF online...hehehe since it's undergoing beta testing...the game is free until sometime January...

After playing...I decided to hit the books. I decided to do my Physics 103 homework...huff puff huff puff...Of course, I wasnt able to really concentrate and ang kulit ko kay snap sa pag compare ng work. BUT WAIT! Mind you, I wasnt comparing the solution...and mind you as well...the only errors that I procured were due to carelessness...practically because I was distracted. I wanted to jog.
I finished at about 6:00pm

...and tsaran! May ilan sa kanila sa mga kabarkada ng kapatid ko na nagiinuman na. Hehehe some san mig light...well...akala ko yun lang...(read on)

Okay...then after I finished the homework cum (<-this one is a preposition) quiz...I decided to borrow my sister's mp3 player...which was given to her by her...ehem ehem...suitor na obssessed na kahit sinabing hanggang friends parin patuloy pa rin sa panunuyo...eheheh (rubs hands together) the freebies! well, yan naman ang usual role ng mga bunso and younger brothers ng mga may magandang kapatid na babae...bukas ang palad sa mga regalong darating...well, technically, the mp3 isnt mine. but...
My sister agreed for me to borrow it...sabi niya...sa akin nalang when she leaves na for guam...that will be around next year january...
I downloaded first all the songs...I didnt want to feel too lonely jogging alone at night at UP...ehehehe...the mood is just unsettling especially since some parts are well lighted for Christmas...
I jogged for about an hour...I had 3 rounds...fast walk and jogging and running intervals...I couldnt handle jogging the whole length of the oval ehehehe...bad shoes for running...I really need to get myself new rubber shoes...I used my porma nike sneakers (last week yung addidas mukhang running sneakers pero hindi eh...iba yung tension sa muscles...)...oh and...my rubber shoes were sadly donated...ng hindi ko alam! oh my sketchers! how i miss them...oh well...I just hope it reaches good hands. I loved those shoes...akala siguro nila ma and achie na hindi ko na sila gusto kaya...ayun...
along the way while i was jogging...I was listening to tatu album and gorillaz. (I noticed na most of the artists sa mp3 player from UK...meron ding robbie williams, sugarbabes/sugababes?)...okay...while i was jogging, I met elaine from yakal...and...emerson from csa...chatted for the briefest moment...as in terse conversation talaga...well...siyempre...we were working out and I was going the opposite flow...kaya...eheheh...okay lang....

When I arrived home...I was immediately offered by my sis to eat banana split ala gawa sa bahay...I was hesitant especially because of the large amount of sugar from that dessert...but i oblidged...I ate 2 sticks of barbecue...some nibbles of crispy pata and the wonderful dessert. sarap nung pistachio (correct the spelling if you must) pati na rin yung chocolate strawberry ice cream (with thick chocolates inside...nabigla ako)...yung combination reminded me of the hot coffee i had at seattles...yung may mint... parang ganun yung lasa eh....napaisip tuloy ako...


anyway...right about now...i am to head to my study are and catch up on physics 103...
last night:
1) i finished about half of the problem set for eee 25
2) did about 10 practice problems for eee 23
3) read james moore's horror novel: Dark Carnival
4) spammed globe user friends
5) did 150 straight sit-ups and followed by 100 straight sit-ups right after i chatted with norman for some org chismis...erm...interorg chismis/enggweek related chismis
6) slept at about...4:30-5:00 am
really...i noticed a renewed lifestyle...im tipping the balance to the way it should be...
physically active...
academically stable... and
socially healthy.
of course...the balance still leans on the academically stable...I do want to raise my gwa to cum laude standing...1.87 -> 1.75.
Advance Merry Christmas people!

No comments:

Post a Comment