Instagram

Friday, September 26, 2008

CH17: On Pussy and Ass

[migrated from livejournal]


Welcome upper eastsiders!
Hahaha. Moving on with my life - after the recent tragedy of getting lost...

On Pussy - cat dolls
When I heard their song "When I grow up" - my initial reaction was. "Ano ba to. Pinopromote pa ang breast augmentation blah blah blah blah"
I got that impression when i thought I heard this line.
"When I grow up I wanna be famous, I wanna be a star, I wanna have BOOBIES"
But when i saw the video on Myx...."yun pala..."
"When I grow up I wanna be famous, I wanna be a star, I wanna have GROUPIES"

OOOOOPpppppssss my bad.

On Ass
I was laughing my ass (hahahah) off when I saw Ronald's behind. "Kadiri"
Now this is a reason why people should minimize their fastfood intake. =p


That's all.
PS: Now im loving heroes. I had little expectation of season 3...I looked forward to prison break and gossip girl more than heroes...but now...Go Sylar!

No comments:

Post a Comment