Instagram

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

CH183: Bipolar

I was chatting once with my friend Bien on how some people tend to be bipolar on twitter. Some people who are unexpectedly chatty can be quite reserved and quiet in real life. And after a recent conversation over twitter, it got me wondering if I was the same as well. Although, I'm quite sure I'm as noisy as I can be on twitter, but being lewd online or in private conversations with friends...hahaha i'd like to think it's not the persona I carry throughout! Or am I being in denial?

From conversations on reserving an iPhone 5s...


To the use of lubrication! Hahahaha
Okay, I'll zip it. That was of course just meant to be a joke. A mature joke. Not meant for kids! Green jokes can be fun when in an appropriate discussion, right...right?

5 comments:

  1. i dun understand what you guys are talking about, friend. charot. haha! :) on your lead for this post, i think people generally have an online personality and an IRL personality. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. would you say you OL and IRL personality are different? :) hahaha, the joke was just suggestive not crude right?...lol

      Delete
    2. hahaha! i think somewhat same naman my OL and IRL personalities. hehehe! :) keri lang iyong joke, friend. anuverse. :)

      Delete
  2. ako din mahiyain sa personal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha friend, i can see a pattern. lol. if discreet...therefore HAHAHA

      Delete