Instagram

Friday, June 22, 2007

on love and need

[migrated from livejournal]


 i cant remember exactly when or whoever texted me this message: ..hmm...it goes something like:
WRONG = i love you because i need you
RIGHT = i need you because i love you

and it got me thinking at some instance (upon observing the relationship my mom and dog have)...i figured...need and love cannot be really isolated at the extreme ends and then declare that you cannot say you love someone just because you feel you need that someone...

anyway. with regards to my observation. I figured that my mom has learned to love our dog over the span of 1 year because she knows that the dog (our dog gringo) needs her....so by feeling that you are needed by somebody can help you learn to love the somebody (regardless of what reason that somebody has for needing you in the first place.)

No comments:

Post a Comment