Instagram

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Pakshit! EEE105 me t(w)o - finished!

[migrated from livejournal]


Shet! I've finished my me for eee105! I was able to finish it all on my own! Grabe, sobrang saya ko! Nagawa ko na lahat ng functions! kelangan ko nalang i simplify yung mga subroutines para isang tawagan nalang...tapos yung mga parameter passing papunta sa stack!!! Yun nalang! Grabe! Para akong nanalo sa LOTTO!!!

here's a list of the things that should explain my excitation (hahaha..what a term to use):
1) This is like the second ME sa 105...and yung una i was like super cramming it and bugging rose to help me out...pero this time, i was able to do it all on my own!!! Plus...i only did it nung sunday ng gabi hanggang madaling araw...which turned out to be shit because i slept at around 6am without actually accomplishing anything significant...tapos i did it again nung 1030 am pag gising ko after sleeping nung 6am...then finished 2/3 of the coverage of the ME by 1:30...I didnt continue because I had to do Circuit Marketing stuff...

2) Tapos ngayon, tapos ko na siya!!! masaya ako dahil nung sunday palang...minumura ko na si sir bob...Yung mukha niya pati yung way niya ng pananalita....I was saying like...putang ina shit ka sir bob...(recalling eee 34 and past events of consultation which turned out like shit because of his patronizing yet sarcastic voice. ) I was like saying. Putang ina. (Recalling that time when I had consulted him and when I asked him if there were any other references - para makatulong...he goes on to tell me...wala na...yung hamacher na lang. yung me kasi niyo na yan dapat pinagiisipan hindi kinokopya...) And I was thinking like BULLSHIT...but then I go to say...ah okay...then went out...(Actually, when that part of the conversation started, I was halfway out na...And nung madaling araw nung monday nung gumagawa ako feeling all stressed, when I recalled that incident, who does he think he is? And what the fuck was he trying to insinuate! There I go, almost on the verge of hysterical madness against sir bob and his so anti social attitude...I was even saying to myself...shet ka...shet ka...bakit hindi mo nalang i extend tong me na to para makaaral na ako ng exam...shet ka talaga...sana maghiwalay kayo ng girlfriend mo at hindi ka makahanap ng mapapangasawa...

3) Ayun...it turns out that I was able to finish it all on my own...Grabe!!! Shucks talaga...My goal for this sem is almost partially attained. I was aiming to be independent of other people's help. I mean gusto ko sana kasi na dumaan tong sem na to na hindi ako aasa sa galing ng iba para matulungan ako...Na, sa mga me, sa pag may mga exam, hindi ko na kelangan mag paturo para lang maintindihan ko. Kasi iniisip ko, ganun naman pag grumaduate ka na. Hindi ka aasenso kung parati ka nalang aasa sa iba...and...dahil sa mentality kong to for this sem, sobrang saya ko dahil I was able to accomplish it sa ME ng 105 na kahapon lang iniisip ko na hindi ko to kaya hindi ko to kaya...

4) So it turns out, I only had myself to battle against...ay hindi pala...si sir bob din pala. Anyway...binabawi ko na yung most of the things that I said against sir bob...ahahah naiisip ko lang...sana hindi ganun maging attitude ko sa boss ko pag may work na ako...pero then again...hindi siguro kasi sinuswelduhan na ako by then...and the pressure will really be off by then...wala ng ilang years (which can now be quantified in months) pa ba ang pamamalagi ko sa UP. <-sentiments of those who do not wish to be delayed...

5) And now, having finished the ME...I have this sort of liberation that I may actually be able to do things...you see, having experienced the failure (in expectation) for eee31, chem16 <-the first shocks of my college life...plus the failure in eee23...you lose the confidence that you had - or that I had when I first stepped into college. erm getting back to the unfinished statement..."...that i may actually be able to do the things I USED to do." The genius and the intellect and the discipline and hard work...

6) Plus kaya ako masaya kasi I may actually be able to pull off the surprise I have planned for my mom. She's having rodic's cater her pahanda tomorrow since it's her birthday....so ang plan ko is to buy her cake...or if not...at tamarin ako umalis ng UP...then siguro sa weekend nalang...

7) Makakaaral na ako ng eee105. yes...onting page nalang kelangan kong basahin sa libro then ayos na...makakareview na ako ng slides pati sample exam...

8) Thank you LJ. next to rose, the first person i texted when I finished my me...hahha...i wonder how this blog turned out...i was frantically typing everything here the way i usually do when i get to actually connect my mind and the keyboard thus typing the things that pop into my mind...

hehehe..yey! onti nalang at tapos na!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment