Instagram

Sunday, July 9, 2006

almost halfway

[migrated from livejournal]


Yey! my mom is finally back...and i managed to save about 2600 pesos from the money she left me...well, of course i spent 1000 pesos from my atm the other day to buy grocery...

anyway....yey! daming pasalubong! ehhehe, actually ang daming shorts! woosh! i love the nike jacket she bought me! hehehe, i realized one thing from that:

(*) if it is another currency that you're spending, you tend to forget exactly how costly you are becoming. dumdum! I didnt expect my mom to buy me a jacket well worth about 3500-4000 pesos! my gulay! that's a lot more expensive than the nike sneakers she bought me. hehehe, i so love the green color..

i now understand better why people say that HongKong is like the shopping capital of the world or wherever.

anyway, since my mom is back, warp back to reality tipz...acads, org, lab, and so much more!

ayun lang muna. have so much stuff to do...

hustle bustle...nainspire ako sa laki ng pera na ginastos para sa akin...

hmm...oh by the way, i can't believe that my relatives have actually been living the materialistic life (that i dream of having in the very near future)...
imagine this: my cousin, age 17 y.o., buys a gucci belt for 1600 hk dollars. so that's about 8000-9000 pesos...hehehe...my GOd....

No comments:

Post a Comment